Who am I ??????


Washik

This is me Washik Amin and I would like to express myself to you. I have a simple personality with a heart which is cared for my beloved always….And I value honesty in any relationship. Because at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is the truth. I like to be swept off my feet, I LOVE LOVE LOVE surprises!

I am moody. I can be super sweet and attached to someone then be a total snob the next day...
Don’t ask me why... Ha-ha. I am a mystery even to myself on that one.

I'm unpredictable and insatiable. I guess it’s because I get bored easily.
I hope my girl friend will be charming, would carry my purse even if it’s... I don’t like wasting my time on people I don’t have anything in common with.

“S0 you have to keep the synch alive between our conversations otherwise you will reach the dead end.”
I only love the people that truly care for me. Their inspiration in life…

"Like grains of sand so easily you let me slip through your hands....my advice is get a better grip on the next handful because I'm gone with the wind".

People may judge me at first on how I react to things, I am really like that. But if you just had the chance to get to no me deeper, you'll totally understand and say "He’s so HOT!!”

I like to dream. I always dream which kind of dreams never become true. Yea… I properly know these dreams never become real. But I live in fanciful dream.

Somebody ask me-Whom do I love?

The only one answer is--- Gum ashle shopno ashe, Shopno ashle sha ashe; Gum na ashle shopno ashe na, Are shopno na ashle sha……….. (When I am asleep dreams make palace into my eyes and than she some. But when I am not in a state of sleep dreams don’t make edifice and she………..) I don’t know who she is? I can only imagine but can’t draw her. She is really unknown to me………………

All of my life I have waiting for all she give to me. When open my heart it shows me how to love unselfishly I have dreamed of this thousand times before, in my dreams I couldn’t love her more I would still have her here until the end of time she is all I need in my life.

My love life is quite boring at the moment because there isn’t one. I always have agreements about love and all that crap. I find it a very interesting topic because it’s not easy to understand. I understand that love is a very good thing when it works out but I also know that it can be very painful as well. Like everybody, I enjoy dating and getting to know people and stuff but I just find it very repetitive altogether. I am very happy for my friend though. She is currently in love with someone very special and she’s very lucky to have found happiness.

I Love the Simpson, mainly because it a good laugh and the ideas are so random and different, its so ruinously funny. I can go on and on about the Simpson but I think that’s just going to bore you to death considering that you also know the Simpson very well, hopefully. Like everyone, I have friends. (Thank God) However, I don’t have many close friends, only a small group of close friends that I trust and know very well.

Well, I am quite young I think. Just graduated high school and I am in first year university now. I do enjoy university life but prefer high school due to the work load. University lifestyle is fun though; the people are all very mature and independent. its very different but this whole notion of maturity worries me because it makes me feel like I’m growing abet too quickly.

I’m quite upset and frustrated at the moment. But this is as a result of the confusion I’ve been encountering these past few weeks. But that’s something I have to get my mind around before I explode... So I won't bore you with that.

Ps: If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?

I totally admit that I am a very unique boy. I laugh a lot and laugh at practically anything and everything. I do a lot of random things but am proud of them because I think it makes me different. But I realize no matter how different I try to be, I am still classified as a typical boy.

I am unmindful and vagrant. It is so hard to remember somebody or something. I can’t remember many things. I always think something but nothing……….. I am always busy because I don’t do anything (Conversely- I do nothing because I don’t have time to do something). Ha… Ha… Really…. But I’m a student.

I always love to live alone in any dark space may be world’s end even at the time of death.

People complain me that I am selfish but I can’t realize how they discover me? I think, I am Introvert and conservative but not selfish. I predominantly concerned with my own thought, nothing else……

I know that I have a life sequence. Every incident of my life occurs consequently. I can realize that but can’t control or manage that sequence.

Favorite Person: Holy Prophet Muhammad (sm).

Favorite Movies:
Bridge To Terabithia, Titanic, Matrix, A walk to remember, A lot like love, The notebook, If only, The wedding date, Another Cinderella story, Penelope, forgetting Sarah marshal, Tokyo drift, fast and the furious, comedy movies etc.

Favorite Music:
Thanks gives to Allah, Right here waiting, Waiting for tonight, Waiting for a girl, The power of love, Sacrifice, Beat it, About us, Careless whisper, As long as you love me, Rainy days, Sexy lady, Take my breath away, Believe, Heaven, Hazard, Wonderful Tonight, Flying Without You etc.

Favorite TV Shows:
Opera, Ellen, Friends, Law and order, The closer, Top chef, The bachelor, Gossip girl, The riches, One tree hill etc.


MOSTLY ASKED QUESTIONS TO ME:

SOMEONE: In the opposite sex, what do you notice first?

ME: eyes, lips, leg everything, (maybe) grins*
oh and most importantly hygiene - got to smell clean and hot

SOMEONE: If a girl asked you out, how do you reject him?

ME: that’s easy. I always wear the promise ring my girl friend gave me so I would just simply flash it and tell the dude go capture someone else. ^_^

SOMEONE: Can you be a loyal boyfriend?

ME: Definitely... But if I leave, chase me please. Because I love that too. (But I will never leave you!)

SOMEONE: What's the most pleasurable thing you can do all by yourself?

ME: I love Q Tips deep inside my ear canal. Feel s00 good. Ha-ha whew*
I do it every morning and before I sleep..........

SOMEONE: What would you prefer a hot flash fling or a steady long term relationship?

ME: a hot steady relationship. ^__^

J: Is it true that Night Shift Workers has a very greedy appetite for an afternoon love?

ME: Geesz. You have a filthy mind. Why don’t you get a night shifter and see for our self. Ha-ha

N.B: There is no special reason for this article; I just wanna steal some moment out of your busy life and hope I can make you smile……..



For any feedback you can reach me by using my contact information or visiting http://washik.blogspot.com/

Thank you,
Washik

0 comments: